Sunday, May 16, 2010

Addiction

wohoo !selamat tengahmalam para pembaca blog ini.saya dj yan bersama anda untuk apa aku merepek nie. haha..betol2 lah yan-.-

wohoo ! how ya doin dawgs?it has been a mostly great weekend for me.haha,dun know whats in store starting tmrw..hmm,friday was slack all the way at home as there was no class.my cuzzies came to my crib late in the afternoon juz to hang out.they brought along their laptop which reminded me that i now have a mouse taken from sch.haha,aper lagi,suro izzat installkan blackshot uh der..ystd nite maen smpai 4+ pagi siao,tk rase ngantok langsung.watch out pee wees on bs,im the best.hahaha..?not really,tktau maen siak aku.Dun know why,but i'm still hooked to that game.hmm..bs fever.
Anyway,i have gud news for myself...no more aftrn lessons starting this coming week for my class!yahoo!..bole balek siang.haha .well im off...if you want to,look for me in bs.

No comments:

Post a Comment