Monday, May 17, 2010

Time is Precious

hello people! juz got home from school and what a short time was spent there.okay,so as usual,i took my time to gt ready for sch n left home at 9.30 when lesson was supposed to start at 10.reached there about 10.25 and made my way to class.just as i was a few metres from opening the door,it swung opened and my mates were happily LEAVING.aku pat luar klas pon dah muke lost,tanye 'asl nie?asl nie?'..hahah,when one of them told me that class was over,aku darah da up siak siik siok.thought they were fooling around,so i went to class and found my teacher lying in a POOL OF BLOOD !!!...hahah,tkdelah ,nk step CSI ajer.ehem,went to class n found my teacher packing up his stuffs,so i asked him:
me: cher,go home already uh?
teacher: yes,majority of the class is not here anyway.
me: walao,then i come from far2 for nothing sia!
teacher: who told you to came late?next time come early lah
me: yah,but juz nw if i come early also sit for 20 mins..so no use
teacher: juz be early tmrw to do theory
me: FUCK YOU !
teacher: fuck you back
the class: fuck us dammit

ok,obviously the last three dialogs didn't happen.hahahaha..point is,i've to start being punctual well,im tired now as i haven't had much sleep.till next time ppl.I'm OFF!!!!...n so are my toilet lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment