Friday, June 25, 2010

Back to Reality

Whew..im back from my holiday at Indonesia and aku capek bangat.reached home at 2AM this morning.
It was a memorable experience and to truth be told,gue ngak mau pulang.haha..haizz,20 days seemed like 20 hours spent there.After 12 years,my family and I finally returned to mom's village.The plane ride was smooth and thrilling.But after reachin
g the airport at 9PM and coming face2face with a relative whom we've never met for so long,we were to experience a 4 hour juorney from Jakarta to the village of Manggung Jaya in a minivan.woo!gerek pe panat cramp..haha.As we were reaching the outskirts of my village,I looked out the window..though it was dark,I saw large padi fields,small houses with no light,and lots of weird looking trees..The roads became familiar..and at 3.17AM,our minivan drove along and stopped by a white house surrounded by other houses around it.There were quite a number of people outside the house waiting for our arrival and then it became clear to me.I had part of my childhood here and everyone in this village knows me.As soon as i stepped out of the car,a girl of my height ran up and hug me so tightly.
When i looked at her face,I knew then that she was my closest cousin.we used to ran around and play with other kids in this remote village.
She is 3 years older than me and after 12 years,she is already married
and so are most of the kids-turned-adult i used to play with.Anw,we made our way to the house and met my grandparents.blah blah blah..after an emotional night,we slept,tired.

When morning came,I was woken up by the sound of quackings.haha..as i looked out the front door,an army of ducks were sort of marching their way from the compound in front and went to assemble at the back of the house.It was routine as
the owner of the ducks bring them to padi fields every morning till their big enough to be eaten or sold.Anw, since i had woken up,i went to the warong next door which belonged to my aunty.Everyone was already awake and were idling.saw my mom there and whispered to her that i wanted to smoke.To my embarrassment,she asked whoever has ciggarette to spare.Every one looked quite shocked and then i had to confess to them.hahah.Sooo,my aunty took 1 pack from her warong and gave it to me.Memang tk bole pecaye betol,dapat free gitu jer.haha.It was then i realised i was almost treated as a prince there.hahah.so syiok! OK,im still tired and pics will be available.If you ever want to know more,Lepak lah ngan aku brensek !


At the Airport


Eh dalah ! more pics at my fb account!

No comments:

Post a Comment