Friday, June 4, 2010

Time

Hello people ! im sorry that i haven't been updatin my blog. phew..its been a hectic week for me. so much to do,so much to think.haa...well, just finished my 2 exam papers on monday n wed..no confidence to pass sia since i studied on the day of the paper.haha..anyway,schools out ! June would usually be the time of the year that i sit at home or lepak wif friends BUT not this year.see, coz this June,im actually going to Indonesia to visit my grandparents ! wohoo !and later this afternoon , im leaving Singapore..bohoo..sad to leave all my friends coz i'll be there till the end of month.ishk ishk..cnfrm i'll miss u guys one.hahah..to cope,aku akan tengok muke2 kawan2 aku dulu pat handphone sebelom tido..

anyway,imagine spending 20 days there.hmm..i can't imagine,can you ? well,im sure its gonna be a life experience.Guys ! what do you want as souvenirs?hmm..aku bawak balek pasir dari Indonesia ah..Indonesian sand is quite smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment