Saturday, May 22, 2010

insert title here

what up people? haven't been updating my blog for almost a week..yeah,what to do coz its been a bz week at school n home.hmm..rite now,im at my cousins' house.sleepover der,pat rumah boring so decided to sleep here once in a while.hahah..hmm..may 22..theres so much to think bout for this month n the next 2..hmm..lets see, exams r just around the corner..n days after that,me n fam will be flying to indonesia to visit relatives on my mum's side..omg i can't believe that we're finallly going there this year.its been AGES since our last visit ! the last time we went , i think i was in pri 2..? hmm..maybe forgotten lar.n lets see..what else is happening on june? HAH! the 2010 FIFA World Cup ! wohoo ! who can forget that ? i want to watch every match but sadly,i'll be at indon n i doubt i'll be able to watch it there..hmm..anyways,maybe i'll talk more about my visit to indon in the coming days..coz now,i have a serious problem. i tink i made someone pregnant. hahah tk lah, i tink im addicted to BLACKSHOT.i've been playing it for 5 straight days ever since izzat installed it for me a week ago..alamak,sampai terbawak2 ke mimpi semalam.hahahah,mcm orng giler kan?ok lah i gtg,victims await me in the blackshot world.

No comments:

Post a Comment